Thursday, September 4, 2008

koooooniiii

last weekend went to work at the comex.  
As same as usual. STARHUB. the lime green star. 
okok.. after 4 days of worked , i met few new friends. 
shendia, amanda,christina.lavin.<-so hui(gf of lavin) 
and ziwei ( should be in the same class 5 years ago. if i didnt change my mind,
transferred to outram before school started hahaha!!!)
i found that im actually is a malaysian..
and also found that. my grand dad is japanese. grand ma is korean.they gave birth
my dad in China. and my mom is from HK and they gave birth me in HK and i immigrated 
to philippines after primary 4. and now come to Singapore to study. 
ermm....... sounds bullshit, but at least christina believe me and ziwei too( before i told her 
actually is fake) hahaha
the interesting part is she is staying near becky jan's house.
This few days really cant get enough sleep. i might become panda lo.
anyway,. monday till wed was busying with the presentation on thursday,
which is 4 hours later. yup I told her im going to wear suits. lol. 
half brain died while typing all the small letters, 
just finished my ppt,  and chan de li ting is doing a bit editing now. lol.
where is another group member? 
the xxxxxx really 跑去睡觉。she was not replying liting on msn and not picking up my
call lah!!!  she just threw a 17 pages rubbish to li ting at 11 pm. wth!!
and out of 17 pages, i cut them off till 1 page. i really give her face liao!!!!!!!!!!!! 
i really cant stand girl who are acting smart and being irresponsible all the time.
i think i should go take a nap. wake up at 730.. okok.. nights..



No comments: