Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fresh month.

Yes..!!! finally finished my fabric book. it was a nightmare. I wont do it again..!!!!!!
Well. new module started.  
Fashion merchandising. hmm.... pretty ok ok.. I mean that is the part we really should know la!!!
Our lecturer is " the man" "a legendary woman" haiz... so far she is ok. at least secondary she is ok.. wakakaka..
We watched this video call  what的 what的 jar. it about the history of females make ups. 
pretty interesting to me actually, but half of my class knocked out, except the three man!! truly man!!!
  I like the part talking about this Avon lady.. " ding dong. Avon  is calling" hahahahaha. so funny.





and one thing 我一定要说拉。 12 oclock is very sian de time.. 
finished class, really dont know can go where. so i decided go home sleep.
oh yeah, from now on.  i will walking to school and walking back home.

my wii is missing in action. i sent to repair for 1 week ready.. the guy never call me to confirm
the quotation. and i call the shop.. no once pick up the phone. ass洞!!!!
nitez!~~~~~

No comments: